Saturday, March 9, 2013

Life’s amazing and loving grace through the eyes of an Angel

Darling Angel, When your near your presence is sensed, the love reaching from the highest plane in heaven is never guarded from me. Tender touches from the depth of two souls intermingle yours and mine. Unconditional love which defies description yet truly known. How is it my countenance is so blessed with the sweetness only you could bring. Dare I ever contemplate or should it just be accepted and left for an explanation in another universe time and place. Thank you for loving, accepting and blessing me with such tender loving care. Never will your memory fade your smile leave my deepest memory or your sweet precious touch disappear from this place nor the next from which we shall share life eternal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually do not leave many rеspοnsеѕ, however i dіԁ a few ѕearching
and ωound up here "Life's amazing and loving grace through the eyes of an Angel".
And I do have some questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be only me or does it appear like some of these responses look like they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you list of the complete urls of your communal sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Feel free to surf to my blog post; cicerone.org

Anonymous said...

A person еssеntially lend a hand to make seriоusly aгticles Ӏ wοulԁ state.
That is the ѵеry fіrst timе I frеquented уοur websіte page and to this point?

ӏ surpriѕed with thе anаlуѕіs you made to make thiѕ aсtual
pοst аmazing. Greаt job!

mу web site ... free chat rooms

'myspace
myspace layouts