Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bitter Sweet yet heartwarming knowledge of your presence



My dear sweet Angel, my hair feels your soft gentle touch when the day has been too long.  Just the way you always did when gently watching over my shoulder while my hands stroked the keyboard.  My heart feels your presence when life makes me weary.  The squirrels in the yard somehow know and sense your presence and play in delight at your sight.  The birds no doubt are singing because of your gentle sprits conducting the music.  These things are known because your precious unending love lives past yesterday and follows the path to eternity where one day jointly we will dwell.  My dear sweet Angel thank you for staying close at my side lifting, encouraging and assisting in the arranging of my lingering days.  Feel my undying love and tender kiss as the wind takes it to press upon your cheek.  In a place my spiritual may not physically be able to see but my heart understands and makes up for in faith.

Hug straight from my soul to yours my darling Angel : )

 

No comments:

'myspace
myspace layouts